By| January 1, 2009
Dr Guy Ashburner
- Tel: + 27 (0) 21 715 9999
- Emergency: +27 (0) 741 184 184
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Address: 85 Boundary Road, Constantia/Diep River,7800,Cape Town South Africa
- GPS:34°2’2.46”S 18°27’39.14”E
Keeping you and your family in good health.
Osteopathy Cape Town is a well established and professional Osteopathic Clinic in Constantia, in the beautiful city of Cape Town. Dr Ashburner is experienced in treating a range of patients; from athletes, office workers to infants.
Dr Ashburner is covered by TIB Insurance brokers and are registered with the Allied Health Professionals Council of South Africa, and with the General Osteopathic Council UK. The clinic is dedicated to offering the highest level of healthcare at competitive rates in South Africa.
As an Osteopathic clinic in Cape Town, I appreciate our patient’s demanding lifestyles and offer prompt communication and after hour appointments. We take pride in offering 85% of new patients an initial appointment within 24 hours of contacting us.
Furthermore, our osteopathic clinic is conveniently located in the heart of southern suburbs, Cape Town and easily accessible:
- 20 minutes drive from central Cape Town
- 10 minutes drive from Claremont/Newlands
- 5 minutes drive from Tokai & Plumbstead
- 10 minutes drive from Muizenburg
- 30-40 minutes drive from Northern Suburbs (Bellville / Milnerton / Durbanville)
- 45 minutes drive from Stellenbosch
- Our Osteopaths offer a complete package of care from pain relief to prevention of long-term recurrence of symptoms.
Furthermore, Dr Ashburner provides advice on injury prevention and postural education through personalized exercise, ergonomic and lifestyle advice. Osteopathy Cape Town is committed to keeping you and your family in good health.
Discovery the benefits of Osteopathy
- What is Osteopathy?
- Adult health issues
- Babies and Children
- During and after pregnancy
- Common Complaints
- Sports Injuries
- Genral Osteopathy FAQs
- The Science & Reasearch