October 10, 2015
Find out how osteopathy can help you. Many patients have frequently asked questions and this list we have can give you a good understanding of osteopathy.
Below is our list of osteopathy frequently asked questions
- What Is The Difference Between Cranial Osteopathy And Cranio-Sacral Therapy?
- What Is The Difference Between An Osteopath (Osteopathy) And A Chiropractor (Chiropractic)?
- What is the difference between Osteopathy and Body Stress Release?
- What is the difference between osteopaths and chiropractors and physiotherapists?
- Can anyone call themselves an Osteopath?
- How Can Osteopathy Help With DIY Injuries Sustained While DIY/Gardening?
- What Are The Benefits Of Osteopathy For The Workplace/Bad Posture From Spending Time Behind The Desk?
- How many treatments will I need?
- Is the treatment for each patient the same?
- Why is osteopathic care so important as we age?
- Can I see an Osteopath during pregnancy?
- Why do children need osteopathic care?
- Can a person who has had back surgery see an Osteopath?
- Who is suitable for treatment?
- Do I need to be referred by my doctor?
- How about painkillers and anti-inflammatories?
- Is osteopathy suitable for my condition?